I've been tagged by my friend Karen Lee with A meme. I'm supposed to tag other people, but I'm afraid that all the people I know are the same people that Karen already tagged, so I don't have anyone new to tag, but I'll play along anyway.
Here’s how it goes: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names (see below), then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight possibly unique things about me:
1) when I was younger I wanted to be Indiana Jones when I grew up (and still secretly have the same dream)
2) I used to ice skate competitively
3) I used to be a gymnast
4) In high school, I spent a month traveling through France with my French teacher and some class mates.
5) I used to go to church with Clay Aiken before he was on American Idol
6) I can crochet and quilt
7) I once had a turtle named Rocky, but he dug a hole under the fence and ran away
8) when I was a kid, my best friend really really really wanted a pet, but her parents wouldn't let her have one. So, We found a pool of water in an old flower barrel in my back yard with "tadpoles" in it. We scooped up the tadpoles and put them in a plastic baggy so she would have her very own bunch of baby frogs. To make a long story short, it turns out that they weren't tadpoles. They were mosquito larva. When the mosquito's matured, they ate through the plastic baggy and infested my friends home. Oops.