Sunday, August 23, 2009
Critter's Adventure in Blogland starts with YOU!
OK. It's time to unleash my desire to bring interactive art to Blogland. I have acquired one of Ian Sands famous Critters and the Critter is ready to go on his Blogland adventure. This is how it will work. I must add that this lightweight foam Critter is an actual piece of art. It is a miniature version of what you might see at Ian's exhibits or on his Etsy shop
1) Those who want to participate can leave a comment in the comments section to have a chance to have Critter come to visit you. You may also increase your number of entries by following my blog, mentioning this contest on your blog, twitter, Facebook or any other social networking place. You may also gain another entry by commenting about the kind of adventure that Critter may have if he comes to visit you.
2) This Wed. I will draw the name of the lucky person who gets to have Critter come for a visit. I will get your mailing address from you and will send Critter to your house.
3) When you get Critter in the mail, write your name and City location.
4) Now you get to Send Critter someplace else. Host a contest for Critter on your blog and then send Critter to the winner from your blog. (the critter is made of a light weight foam board, so it should not be too expensive to mail.)
5) I will track Critter's location so we can see where he has been and where he will be going.
There are 16 name spaces on Critter. My name is on the #1 spot. So, Critter gets to go to 15 other places. The last person will send Critter back to me. This is a trial run. If people like it, maybe we can do it again some other time.
So. Are you in? Please make sure that you are willing to keep Critter going on his adventure if you sign up for this. If you don't follow through, you'll break Critter's heart (and ruin the fun for the rest of us.)
On your mark, get set . . . . leave a comment! Be sure to tell me in the comments if you mention this contest anywhere else so that I can put and extra entry in the bowl for each extra thing that you do.