Thanks to Katrina Lantz for giving this blog award to me.
Since I'm a very obedient person and adhere to all rules (a-hem) I will do what all who post this award must do; Post 15 things that you probably don't know about me.
1) I study 2 disciplines of martial arts; Taekwondo and Hapkido
2) I don't mind going to the movies by myself. I actually kind of like it when I feel like a need an "escape"
3) I have broken both of my legs and both of my arms, but not at the same time. This last broken ankle was the clincher. I'd really like to stop breaking bones now.
4) In 7th grade, my English teacher accused me of plagiarizing a poem that I had written for an assignment. (It was called Lead Foot Granny) I was so embarrassed that I didn't keep it. In hindsight, I wish I had.
5) When I was 16 I got to travel through France for a month with my French group.
6) My husband and I only knew each other for one week before we started talking about getting married. I was only 21 when we got married. The odds were against us, but we'll be celebrating year 18 this May.
7) I had some unusual pets as a kid such as; a turtle, an iguana and hermit crabs
8) I love turkey bologna.
9) My favorite Starbucks drink is a skinny vanilla latte.
10) I was hit by a car when I was 5 years old (see #3) with a broken arm, leg and my face split open, I was lucky I survived.
11) I was a gymnast and a figure skater when I was younger
12) I went to the same church with Clay Aiken a year before he went on American Idol. My jaw dropped the first time I heard him sing a solo from the stage.
13) I once went to a hard-core biker wedding. I went dressed in shorts and still felt over dressed.
14) I once had a friend who had a guinea pig that would do back flips after it ate broccoli.
15) I have a tattoo.
Now I'm supposed to tag people. The rules say it should be 15 people, but honestly by this point it's hard to find bloggers who haven't already had this award given to them. I'll just tag some people and not worry about how many it ends up being. I mean, there aren't any blogging award police out there, is there?
I am tagging:
Kelly Pollark, Rena Jones, Angela Ackerman, Bish Denham, MG Higgins, Cynthia Chapman Willis. Also, if I didn't post your name but you want to participate then consider yourself tagged!
Renewing Wedding Vows - from 1983 - Return of the Jedi was playing on the big screen. The Rebels were rescuing Han Solo from the palace of Jabba the Hutt (or in my mind - the Slug Man) and at...
17 minutes ago