Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Now Accepting Requested Book Reviews and Author Interviews

Grand Opening!
I'm now opening up my blog up for requested book reviews and Author Interviews!

I love to celebrate books and even more I like to celebrate and support the authors and illustrators!


If you've written or illustrated books for children or teens, you are welcome to contact me.

My book review philosophy is simple. I like to focus on the positive aspects of a book. I'm not a critic. I love books, I love writing and I prefer to look at the good qualities that make each work unique.

If you are interested in a review of your book, or doing an author interview, you can contact me at Bevers@nc.rr.com.

Christy's Creative Space Reviews
Interview with Tina Ferraro
Author Story Nights at my restaurant

No comments: