Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's a Blogabration!!!!! Let's hear it for The Emerald Tablet by P.J. Hoover


Whooooo Hooooo *\o/* It's a blogabration for P.J. Hoover and the release of her YA novel The Emerald Tablet. It just came out, so I haven't read it yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

You can purchase a copy on Amazon (click here)

Visit P.J. at her blog by clicking here

and watch the book trailer posted below! As if I wasn't interested in the book already, the trailer intrigues me all the more.

Let's here it for P.J. and the Emerald Tablet!!!!

Yay!!!!

4 comments:

Kai Strand, Author said...

Christy,

The book looks great! Congrats to P.J. and thanks for sharing the info.

Kai

Adrienne said...

How exciting! I loved the trailer.

Brenda said...

Love the trailer...and it sounds like a very interesting book...!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great book. Thanks for showing the clip.