Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something Wicked, Something Rotten: Something goooood!

Alan Gratz, my fellow Carolina SCBWI'er and all around nice guy, deserves a Shout Out! Now through the month of November you can listen to his book SOMETHING ROTTEN" online and it won't cost you one single cent! Click on the picture of his book cover to go straight to the link.
You can read my review of SOMETHING ROTTEN by clicking here.


But wait!!!! That's not all. Alan has a new book coming out this week. Gratz's Horatio Wilkes Mystery series is a clever modern day twist on Shakespearian classics. SOMETHING WICKED is said to be "Macbeth as you've never seen it before."

Look for it in stores near you!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I love this whole concept! Hooray Alan, for being brave enough to rewrite Shakespeare! - Janelle

Angela Ackerman said...

Sounds cool--thanks for posting the link!

Adrienne said...

Sounds fun - I might have to give it a listen! Love the titles.

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the twist on Shakespear! I'll have to look it up!

Liz

Samantha said...

I love the cover designs. Really cool. Congrats to your friend.